Zion Early Childhood Center (ZECC) is a year round program in session Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Tuition is charged weekly and includes breakfast, catered lunch, afternoon snack, educational supplies, and music. Click here to find out more.
ZECC is licensed by the MN Department of Human Services and participates in the MN Child and Adult Care Food Program to ensure the health and safety of each child we serve.
For more information, or to schedule a tour please call (952) 938-7661 Extension 21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY CHOOSE ZION EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER?
At Zion Early Childhood Center, the teachers and staff live and model their faith by following our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Teachers and staff seek a partnership with the families we serve. Our classrooms are purposely planned and developed to encourage a loving, stimulating, and learning environment. All staff encourages children to be kind, loving, and respectful of each other. We promote acceptance of cultural and unique differences as God created us to be. It is our hope that Zion Early Childhood Center is the exceptional child care you are looking for!
Parents are always welcome to stop in at any time!
In accordance with federal law and US Department of Agriculture policy, ZECC is an equal opportunity provider.
HOW WILL ZECC BENEFIT YOUR CHILD?
- Christian center with Christian curriculum for a foundation of faith and values
- Small class size that incorporates individual learning plans
- Our teachers and staff average 10 years of experience in an early childhood setting
- Creative, theme-based curriculum follows our educational plan
- Clean, inviting facility
- Consistent care from Infant class to Pre-K
- Open door policy AND parent involvement encouraged
- Christian music instruction for all ages
- Inter-generational community involvement for Preschool children
- Growing with Music, Inc. classes for Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-K
- Optional Spanish language class, computer skills class, and Soccer Shots class for Preschool and Pre-K for an additional fee
ZECC CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Our Christian Early Childhood Center in Hopkins is growing and secure! We are seeking a Preschool teacher and 2 Toddler assistant teachers and/or aides. We are looking for people who enjoy working with children and want to encourage them in their growth and development. For more information on the open positions, please see Zion’s Career Opportunities page.