Job Posting #1 – Church Administrator
Zion is seeking a responsible and dedicated Church Administrator to manage the daily operations of the church, maintain the schedule of events, supervise volunteers, ensure the effective use of church finances, and keep accurate records. The Church Administrator builds relationships with the local community, Zion members and friends, and supports the pastors and other staff members in the vision and mission statement of Zion Lutheran Church: “To be an outreach center for Christ centered health and wholeness; To develop and encourage personal relationships with Jesus Christ.” To be a successful church administrator, you should be able to manage multiple tasks to ensure the church is well-run and maintained. You should be generous, efficient, meticulous, and professional.
Reports To: Pastor
Supervises: Administrative Assistant and volunteers
• Managing daily operations and maintaining office supplies and records.
• Coordinating, planning, and executing church events.
• Paying bills and recording church finances.
• Assisting in budget creation and oversight of payroll.
• Assisting with church communications and publications.
• Handling the renting of church equipment and facilities and enforcing usage policies.
• Building and maintaining relationships with the congregation and community.
• Associate’s degree in business, office management, or related field.
• 2 years’ office or administrative experience. Prior work in church administration is preferred.
• Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information.
• A mature faith and commitment to the vision and mission statements of Zion.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment.
• Ability to handle stress and problem solve.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to Pastor Dan Schultz @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Posting #2 - Preschool teacher and 2 Toddler assistant teachers and/or aides
Our Christian Early Childhood Center in Hopkins is growing and secure! We are seeking a Preschool teacher and 2 Toddler assistant teachers and/ or aides. We are looking for people who enjoy working with children and want to encourage them in their growth and development.
Candidates should have experience, qualified post-secondary classes for assistant position, and flexibility. We are looking for nurturing teachers, with high energy, motivation, and the desire to make a difference in the lives of our children. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to: our childrens’ daily care, supporting the other teachers in the room, planned activity implementation, and attending staff meetings and other continuing education hours.
Find out why our long-standing teachers are “happy and satisfied with their positions” and “enjoy coming to work each and every day”. We offer a fun, professional work environment, benefits, and financial retirement planning, and a set schedule with no nights or weekends. For more information or to schedule an interview, call Paula at 952-938-7661 x 21 or email your resume to email@example.com.